Monday, March 7, 2011

Dreams are Weird

     Heeyyyyy, you! Yeah, I didn't FORGET that it was my turn to post so much as I put it off. I wanted to have something much better for you guys, but instead you get scribbles because I'm too lazy to paint anything else. ALSO, these are illustrations (or rather scribbles) of a dream I had the other night. It started out with a guy telling another guy that he was an alien, and then they climbed some buildings. Later, though, there was a girl who woke up some aliens from stasis pods, and then it was all "Beauty and the Beast" from there. Yeahhhh...

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! In that first pannel are they kissing!? I like the lighting in the third picture a lot. lol! This is so funny! I love the guy claiming the building too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dreams can be so weird! I haven't had a weird one in a while, but I so know how it feels to have a wierd dream! It feels weird, *giggle*!
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa...sounds like an interesting dream!! The art is so mysterious and...dream-like!

    ReplyDelete